Poker Phenoms Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Phenoms Club Forum

Welcome to the official Forum of the Poker Phenoms Club!!

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Navigating the Forum
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:20 pm by Rebels Devil

» full tilt poker shirt patch
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm by Guest

» The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm by Guest

» Coming Soon
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» That's too funny!
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 pm by Rebels Devil

»  I want to come back.
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 pm by Rebels Devil

» NLHE Cash Strategy~"Floating"
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:14 pm by Guest

» Write a letter for your rights to play poker
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 am by Guest

» Important news for U.S. Players
Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Deadvids

Visit Grateful Dead Streaming Video: DeadVids

Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club Empty
PostSubject: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club Pokerp12Welcome to the Poker Phenoms Club! On this site you will find a forum where you can discuss poker, post hands, and general discussions. The Poker Phenom site has been created to bring fun to the felt. We very much believe in friendly poker, and helping out our fellow members with advise and knowledge. Trading or loaning of funds is not recommended.

The Poker Phenoms Club has been created on the goal of becoming the best poker club online! Our mission is friendly gaming, interacting with fellow members, hosting weekly tournaments, sharing ideas and wins on our Forum and much more. We are recognized members of the OFC in which we are given the opportunity of freeroll and added money Tournaments. We ask all members to bring respect to fellow online poker players. We have a Store to help pay for associated costs of the website. All members are free to use any avatar, though when playing private tournaments or other club/clan related games such as OFC events and other events we ask members playing to use the Navy male or female avatar as shown on the top of home page. Thank you for joining the Poker Pheonoms Club!

Move onto the next topic on this forum to understand more of what you should do as your first time here. All new users should check out the FAQ section at the top to understand how to use the forum. Any questions contact a moderator by PM.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 pm

One thing you might want to do if you are new to the site is figure out the structure of the forum.....run through the different pages and see what's available. Look at others' post and wait tilll you feel comfortable posting first. Remember, we are all here to have fun and no we are not one of those forums that makes everything really hard to acheive.....so all you have to do is be yourslef and have fun!

Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club Firean10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: I have no problem having fun   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 am

I think I am really going to enjoy this forum for A long time to come I already recognise so many ppl here bye there name..I am sure there are probbably A few here who might recognize me too..I hope to keep and make great friends here.. clown
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:17 pm

hi im a new member of the forum and i would love to be part of this nice looking site my username is drcanitz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: new member   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 pm

hey fellas, i used to be a shark but ive come over to the good side, nice to be a part of this forum and excited to be here.

sammyh27
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:13 am

Welcome all. We are glad to have you here !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Newbie :)   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 am

Would like to start of by saying HI !!!! I'm very excited to be here on the Phenoms Forums as i have heard TONS about most of you over the past few months. I'm new to Railbirds and would like to say THANKS sooo much to the phenoms who have been so great in making me feel welcomed on the Railbirds despite the fact that i'm married to Percey LOL Anyway good luck at the tables can't wait to meet you all Smile flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 am

Welcome ,all you new members. Glad to have you ! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 am

Welcome to every one good to have you here expecaily you missie69 lol i might get to see you more often now !!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Hmmm , scaines , does that mean that there'll be a "Mr. and Mrs. February ..etc...?" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Welcome to you also missie69,,glad to have you here with us !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:45 pm

I am new to this site. I have been a railbird for a long time and my good buddy scaines told me this is the place to be. So here I am and hope to get to know you all better and good luck at the tables.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:10 am

We welcome you to the clan wildlov9. Have fun on and off the felts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 am

thx site., I wait play whit new friends bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 am

Hello my name is Johnnie and I am a railbird. I heard about the site from a friend I met thru railbirds. I thought I would come over and check it the site out. Looks great with a lot of nice and fun people. I am pleased to be part of a great poker forum and look forward to meeting most of you at the tables. My username is POKERGODLUV on FTP and some of you may know me too. Good luck on the felt and hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 pm

hello everyone i am pokerbandit22 and i play on fulltilt.thank you for allowin flower me to join. good luck flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: hi all new to the site   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:56 pm

hi all. Im alphonso, aka duck2600 at the tables. I am new to the site and like the feel of it so far. Love all things poker and am looking forward to chatting and playing witu u all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: thank you   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm

thank you all for allowing me to join. this is very cool looking site. i like it already.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: HI all :)   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:54 am

Hi alll:D Im new here and i found this site on fulltilt. My nick is Saynava on fulltilt. See ya on tables Very Happy

Btw: This site looks cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: New Member   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 am

Hello. I am a new member. I play Hold'em mostly on Full Tilt(JediNite1). I met Fundelmental and Jaykedog on Railbirds and played in some games with them. Fund invited me to join. Seems like a really good bunch of folks.

Good Luck at the tables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club   Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbies start here: Introducing the PokerPhenoms Club
Page 1 of 1