Poker Phenoms Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Phenoms Club Forum

Welcome to the official Forum of the Poker Phenoms Club!!

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Navigating the Forum
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:20 pm by Rebels Devil

» full tilt poker shirt patch
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm by Guest

» The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm by Guest

» Coming Soon
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» That's too funny!
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 pm by Rebels Devil

»  I want to come back.
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 pm by Rebels Devil

» NLHE Cash Strategy~"Floating"
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:14 pm by Guest

» Write a letter for your rights to play poker
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 am by Guest

» Important news for U.S. Players
The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Deadvids

Visit Grateful Dead Streaming Video: DeadVids

The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies Empty
PostSubject: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 pm

The Poker Phenoms Club has chosen to adopt the same principles as what has been outlined within the Railbirds. Those rules are as follows:

1. There is a "zero" tolerance to DRAMA in any form
2. No verbal attacks on other members or other clans in posts
3. A warning will be merited for infractions to #2 rule
4. If a 2nd is found by same member they will be removed from the club
5. If a member has issues, they should take them up with the club Leader and not as an open forum at the table
6. If any issue cannot be resolved by the leader, and this is a Railbird forum, then a prorail can act as mediator; or
7. If any other poker site involved, then it can be taken to their source for mediation

From the point of view of all Poker Phenom Club members, we are here to have fun. We will operate with respect, honor, and integrity. This also means that we employ the following as key to our own policies:

1. No asking for money from members
2. No Advertising or Spamming allowed (grounds for immediate removal without notice)
3. NO DRAMA, NO DRAMA, NO DRAMA

These rules and/or policies can change without notice, and it is the responsibility of all members to review periodically so that there is no question as to how we intend to go forward.

"All Aboard - Time To Ride The Wave"

Last edited by TallSeas on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated content)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 am

We have a lot of new members and I thought this might need updating. We have had great members that respect this forum and thankfuly we have had few problems. Ya'll Rock.
Back to top Go down
bill819
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
bill819

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Rebel has a list of most of the members; some from the past keep popping up. It includes their RB name, given name,Luvin name, & PS name. Soon as everything slows down, I am sure she will post it.

The oldtimers were chosen for their dedication to the game, respect for all, and a sense of humor. The new recruits are solid players and match all of our required criteria.

BTW, who is our guest that is reminding us of these rules? Will the mystery guest reveal themselves?
Back to top Go down
Rebels Devil
Admiral Chief of Operations
Admiral Chief of Operations
Rebels Devil

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Actually this was posted at a time before I was a real Phenom and simply helping out. However, these are still to be considered by-laws to live by as a Phenom. I'm thinking they should be re-posted so that everyone is asked to read and agree. What do you think TS? Bill? Is this something that we should ask?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:23 pm

That is why I edited it and "bumped" it to the front. The original guest author was Fundelmental I believe. But the content remains valid and in effect as far as we are concerned.
Back to top Go down
troutpw
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
troutpw

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:12 pm

I have read and I agree
Back to top Go down
bill819
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
bill819

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 pm

They should all read and agree. I have no doubt that all will pass with flying colors. There is nothing like having a great group of people beside you (well, maybe that is 2nd); beer comes in 3rd.

PUT THE WORD OUT!!
Back to top Go down
bill819
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
bill819

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:16 pm

The more I think about this; I think it matches very well with our stated code of conduct in the first section of the forum but it is simplier to follow.

But, I do believe that both need to be emphasized
. I try to recruit based on the stated code of conduct. I add one other stipulation and that is: "You must have a Sense of Humor". Sometimes that is the only thing that gets us pass the DONKS.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Understand and will comply; afterall thats why I wanted to join the Phenoms. Pound for pound, this clan is the classiest bunch of them all and I hear they play poker pretty well too;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies   The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Poker Phenoms Club rules and/or policies
Page 1 of 1